Marble chocolate chip cookies, the best of both worlds! My kids love these cookies and they are fun to make too!
What you will need:
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed dark or light brown sugar (whichever you prefer)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla or 1 pkt of vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate melted
- 1 cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white or caramel or peanut butter chips (your preference)
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy. In a another bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually blend into butter mixture.
Divide dough in half, stir melted semi-sweet chocolate into one half of dough; mix well. Stir in 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Stir white chocolate chips into other half of dough.
Take small portion of each dough and press together into a flat round. Place on baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 12 minutes at 375 or just until set. Enjoy!