These were so yummy! The whole family enjoyed this!
What you will need:
- 1 cup rice
- 1 small red pepper chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- water as needed for type of rice
Rinse rice, in a small pot add 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter heat, add peppers cook till tender, add tomatoes and onion. Stir in rice add tomato sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper, cook rice till done.
- 1 pkg of jalapeno and cheese flavoured flour tortillas
- tex mex shredded cheese
- seasoned chicken breast strips
- 2 tsp ranch dressing
- red and yellow bell peppers julienne cut
Cook chicken strips, season with chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt, then when chicken is done cooking add 2 tsp ranch dressing. Pan fry the peppers. Take each wrap fill with chicken, peppers and cheese, fold over end and roll into wrap. Place in pan to heat cheese and seal the sandwich.