We are HUGE Celtics fans! so as were watching the game today, I was inspired to make some dessert to snack on! I tinted the cool whip green for the top!
What you will need:
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cup 1% milk
- approx 4 mint flavoured Oreo/or any mint cookie or regular Oreo cookies
- 3 heaping tbsp cool whip for pudding mixture
- 1 cup cool whip for top ( I tinted mine green)
- mint chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips for garnish
In mixing bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix till well blended and thick. Crumble 2-3 Oreo cookies, combine, spoon over in 4 dessert glasses, leaving 1/4 aside. Spoon in 3 tbsp cool whip to the remaining pudding, and fold in together till well combined. Spoon over the pudding mixture.
Tint the one cup of cool whip green (optional). Garnish with half a Oreo cookie or mint or semi sweet chocolate chips.