- 1 lb small pieces of stew meat or ground beef
- 200 gr snow peas (remove veins off beans)
- 750 gr bag of sweet peas
- 1 28 oz can of diced tomatoes or 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp heaping red pepper paste (optional)
- 1 onion or 2 shallots
- 1 and 1/2 cups water (more water if using only paste)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
If using stew meat, cook on low heat in a pot and cook the meat in about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, cover and let cook for at least 20 minutes.
If using the ground beef, break up in the pot, add tomato and pepper paste along with chopped onion.
Add peas and snow peas, add in water or diced tomatoes which ever you are using. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook on low heat, covered for about an hour and a half or until snow peas and meat are tender. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Serve with rice. Afiyet olsun! Enjoy!